05.10.2011

impossible

Impossible? No, it's defenately not!

"Polaroid" was dead but "The Impossible Project" resurrected instant imaging. Well done! Got my first bunch of images, 8 pictures for about 19€. Tho it's a bit expensive, it is fun and a nice way to take photography to a new level.

The handling of the images is not as easy as I thought. When the picture leaves the camera, you have to immediately shield it from light for a couple of minutes. I didn't really do that, because I didn't know, so the images are kind of overexposured. More about how to handle the new Polaroid films, take a look at "The Impossible Project" Website!

www.the-impossible-project.com

Here are some of my first shots with my new Polaroid 636 camera:









Polaroid 636 | PX 680 Color Shade | Prague, October 2011

Keine Kommentare: